Monthly Archives: March 2011

Do you have a Taxable Gift?

  If you give someone money or property during your life, you may be subject to the federal gift tax. Many gifts are not subject to the gift tax. Let us help you determine if your gift is taxable.    

Ten Tax Benefits for Parents

Did you know that your children may help you qualify for some tax benefits? Here are 10 tax benefits the IRS wants parents to consider when filing their tax returns this year. 1.    Dependents In most cases, a child…

Employee Business Expenses

 If you itemize deductions and are an employee, you may be able to deduct certain work-related expenses. The IRS has put together the following facts to help you determine which expenses may be deducted as an employee business expense. Expenses…